⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Author: Janice Wearmouth
Size: 2 Mb;
List of abbreviations
1. Introduction to the field of special educational, or additional learning or support needs and disability
2. Special educational, or additional learning or support needs and disability: Evolution of the field
3. Learning and behaviour needs, disabilities, and the law across the UK
4. Models of human attachment, learning, and behaviour
5. Understanding and addressing needs in communication and interaction
6. Understanding and addressing needs in cognition and learning
7. Understanding and addressing difficulties in social, emotional, and mental health
8. Understanding and addressing sensory and/or physical needs
9. Understanding and addressing a range of needs in literacy acquisition
10. Assessment and planning for learners with special educational, or additional learning or support needs
11. The wider workforce associated with special educational, or additional learning or support provision