⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
First Edition: 2014Language: English;
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Size: 109 MB;
Pages: 329 pages
This book contains all nine mandatory units and four of the optional units. All the chapters are matched to the specifications of each unit in the qualification and follow the unit learning outcomes and assessment criteria closely, making it easy for you to work through the criteria and be sure you are covering everything you need to know.
Studying the Level 3 Diploma will help you to develop the high level of professionalism that you will need to work with children and families.
Although the work is responsible and demanding, it is extremely rewarding and our children deserve a well-trained workforce that is able to work consistently to high standards. During your study you will gain new skills and knowledge that will help you in your everyday life, as well as in your professional work with children and families.
It is an exciting time to be training for work in the early years sector. Recent changes to practitioner qualifications as well as to the Early Years Foundation Stage framework have put early years and childcare high on the political agenda; and, as part of this important workforce, you will play a key role in supporting the needs of children and their families.
- Understand children's early years education and development
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Diversity, equality and inclusion in early years settings
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning in early years settings
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment in early years settings
- Develop effective and informed professional practice in early years settings
- Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of children in early years settings
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Partnership working in early years
- Understanding how to promote play and learning in the early years
- Understand how to work with children in home-based care
- Lead and manage a community based early years setting
- Care for the physical and nutritional needs of babies and young children