⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" -section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF-book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Language: English;Written by Carolyn Meggitt, Tina Bruce;
Publisher: Hodder Education
Size: 234 Mb
Pages: 623 pages
Place of Publication: United Kingdom
First edition 2015
This book contains all the units you need to master the skills and knowledge for the new CACHE Level 3
Diploma in Early;Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator). This book should be taught with the most
up-to-date Level 3 Childcare and Education specification document available on the cache website.
EYP refers to the role of the early wars practitioner. References to parents are intended to include other carers as well.
- How to use this book
- Appendix: useful abbreviations
- Unit 1 Child Development from conception to seven years
- Unit 2 Children's health and well-being
- Unit 3 Ensuring safe conditions for children
- Unit 4 Childrens Health
- Unit 5 Game and training
- Unit 6 Understanding additional needs of children
- Unit 7 Monitoring, evaluation and planning
- Unit 8 Professional practice portfolio 1
- Unit 9 Support for emergent literacy
- Unit 10 Supporting emergent mathematics
- Unit 11 Preparing for school readiness
- Unit 12 International perspectives
- Unit 13 Reflective practice for professional development
- Unit 14 Professional partnerships in early years
- Unit 15 Professional practice portfolio 2
- Appendix: Useful acronyms