⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the book:
Publisher: GAS PNG UK
Place of Publication: United Kingdom
Size: 29 Mb
A must-have publication for any gas professional – both directly involved (gas operatives/businesses) and indirectly involved with gas work (managers, specifiers, etc.) – to ensure continued safety and consistency of application when confronted with gas safety issues.
Comply with IGEM/G/11 Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure Edition 2 with Amendments July 2022 Communication 1866.
1. GAS ESCAPES AND FUMES 3
2. METER INSTALLATION AND PRESSURE REGULATION 5
3. PIPEWORK 7
4. AIR SUPPLY (VENTILATION) 12
5. CHIMNEY/FLUES (OPEN-FLUES) 14
6. CHIMNEY/FLUES (ROOM SEALED) 17
7. APPLIANCES (GENERAL) 19
8. WATER HEATERS 21
9. SPACE HEATERS (INCLUDING GAS FIRES, DFEs AND CONVECTOR HEATERS) 22
10. OPEN FLUED COMBINED GAS FIRE BACK BOILER/CIRCULATOR UNITS 23
11. WARM AIR HEATERS 23
12. LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) BULK STORAGE VESSELS 24
13. LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) CYLINDERS and LPG CARTRIDGES 26
14. GAS PRESSURE RAISING EQUIPMENT 28
15. COMMERCIAL CATERING 28
APPENDIX 1: GLOSSARY, ACRONYMS, ABBREVIATIONS, SYMBOLS AND UNITS 30
APPENDIX 2: REFERENCES 36
APPENDIX 3: APPLYING GIUSP 38
APPENDIX 4: GAS EMERGENCIES 39
APPENDIX 5: VISUAL RISK ASSESSMENT OF GAS APPLIANCES 41
APPENDIX 6: MINIMUM WARNING NOTICE REQUIREMENTS 43
Good book for the reasonable price.