⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Author: Penny Tassoni
Size: 13 Mb;
Get up to date on the latest EYFS framework with this brand-new handbook. Written by industry expert Penny Tassoni, this comprehensive handbook is easy to navigate, colourful and accessible for all those who want to understand the latest updates to the EYFS and improve their practice.
• Be guided by Penny's practical and helpful advice on safeguarding and welfare and gain an in-depth understanding
of the education requirements of the EYFS.
• Create a comprehensive curriculum for your practice that is linked to the Ofsted framework.
• Test yourself both in theory and practice with hypothetical questions and tips for practical application throughout the handbook.
• Explore suggested activities for each age range and area of learning and development.
• Discover the new 'Ofsted Feature',which will help practitioners achieve Outstanding in their Ofsted inspection
About the author 4
Introduction: A speedy overview of the EYFS framework 6
The purpose and principles of the EYFS 10
Areas of learning and development 19
Learning and development considerations 55
Planning for the learning and development requirements and creating a curriculum 79
Key elements of practice 93
Prime areas 105
Communication and language 106
Physical development 138
Personal, social and emotional development 160
Specific areas 202
Understanding the world 243
Expressive arts and design 263
Essential resources for the EYFS 274
Safeguarding and welfare requirements 282