⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About Cambridge Technical Level 3 Health and Social Care:
Size: 8 Mb;
Written by Maria Ferreira Peteiro, Judith Adams, Mary Riley, Sarah Rogers;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
This book helps you to master the skills and knowledge you need for the OCR Cambridge Technicals Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification.
This resource is endorsed by OCR for use with the Cambridge Technicals Level 3 Health and Social Care specification.
In order to gain OCR endorsement, this resource has undergone an independent quality check.
- Unit 1 Building positive relationships in health and social care
- Unit 2 Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
- Unit 3 Health, safety and security in health and social care
- Unit 4 Anatomy and physiology for health and social care
- Unit 5 Infection Control
- Unit 6 Personalisation and a person-centred approach to care
- Unit 7 Safeguarding
- Unit 8 Creativity and activity for children and young people
- Unit 9 Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Unit 12 Promote positive behaviour
- Unit 13 Sexual health, reproduction and early development stages
- Unit 14 The impact of long-term physiological condition
- Unit 15 Promoting health and wellbeing
- Unit 22 Psychology for health and social car
- Unit 23 Sociology for health and social care