⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Pages: 495 pages;
Size: 176 Mb;
Written by Judith Adams, Mary Riley and Maria Ferreira Peteiro;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
The aim of this book is to help you to develop the knowledge, understanding and practical skills that you will need to complete your Level U2 Cambridge National Health and Social Care course.
The Cambridge National Health and Social Care course will provide you with an introduction to the topics, issues and legislation that it is important to be aware of in health, social care and early years settings.
Each of the units in this book closely follows all the topics required for each unit in the course specification.
Case studies from a range of health, social care and early years settings and practical tasks are used to help you to apply the knowledge you have gained in order to complete your assessment tasks.
- Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings
- Communicating and working with individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding body systems and disorders
- Pathways for providing care in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding life stages
- Planning for employment in health, social care and the children and young people's workforce
- Creative activities to support individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding the development and protection of young children in an early years setting
- Understanding the nutrients needed for good health
- Research - a project approach
- Using basic first aid procedures