⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Pages: 347 pages
Size: 143 MB
Author (s): BPEC
The material and information contained in this learning manual is for the purpose of study and reference only which may lead to gaining a recognized gas qualification.
Anyone working on Gas Appliances has to be qualified and registered with the appropriate Gas scheme provider e.g. in the UK this would be Gas Safe.
Water Byelaws have been a fact of life for plumbers as long as most of us can remember.
On 1 July 1999 local Water Byelaws were replaced, by the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
This learning package has been developed by BPEC to help plumbers update their knowledge of this important legislation which is used to control the installation and use of water supply systems.
The package will help you to implement Water Regulations competently, not only in new installation work, but also to ensure you are able to recognize and rectify contraventions that you come across in existing water supply systems.
Aimed primarily at practicing plumbers who already have a knowledge of hot and cold water systems, the package will be of interest, and be useful, to water inspectors and anyone who is involved with the installation, design, or specification of water systems or with buildings containing water systems.
It will also be of benefit to those learners with limited previous knowledge.
The package will serve -firstly, as a means of learning, and - secondly, as a reference for future use.
The aims of this package are to enable course participants to:
• become familiar with the contents of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999;
• generally understand what the Regulations mean, and recognise the role of the Regulations in preventing waste, misuse, undue consumption, contamination and erroneous measurement of water;
• know how to comply with the Regulations in practice;
• be aware of the primary legislation underpinning the Regulations;
• have an understanding of the documents used to enhance and explain the meaning of the Regulations and in particular:
- the Regulators’ Specification on the Prevention of Backflow;
- the WRAS Water Regulations Guide;
• bring you up to a standard where you have the option of attending a BPEC Training and Assessment Centre for a One Day Training and Assessment Course.
This Manual contains 12 learning modules and finally one support document in the form of a glossary of terms.
Introduction to the course
How to tackle the work
BPEC Training and Assessment Centres
Why do I need a certificate?
What are the advantages of becoming an approved contractor
There are no reviews for this product.