⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Size: 87 Mb
This workbook has been developed to incorporate self study material and technical information. Although the greatest care has been taken in the compilation and preparation of this workbook, the publisher and the authors respectively accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or alterations or for any consequences ensuing upon the use, or reliance upon, of any information in this guide.
With regards to the summary of the ACS scheme, the information was correct at the time of publication and we will endeavour to update that section in line with any major changes to the scheme. However, it should be noted that some minor amendments may occur to the scheme and you should confirm the latest criteria and requirements with your chosen assessment centre or certification body.
It can assist you in the following ways:
- To check and test your existing knowledge prior to an assessment of competence in accordance with the Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS).
- To provide basic knowledge prior to attending, or during, a gas related training course.
- To prepare for a re-assessment of competence.
- To fill in gaps in your knowledge and skills if you have been unable to attend part of a training course.
- As a means of studying subjects outside of your normal work activities.
There are no reviews for this product.