⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the book:
Author: Tom Denton;
Publisher: Pearson Education Ltd.;
Size: 18 Mb;
This book is designed to support the new NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Installing Eleetroteehnical Systems and Equipment. This new Diploma has been prepared by SummitSkills (the SSC) in consultation with employers, the main exam boards and training providers. This means that all exam boards offering this qualiFlcation will have the same unit structure and assessment strategy. Exam boards will then design their own assessment
This book is designed to support the following qualifications:
- 2357 City and Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment
- 501/1605/8 EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing
Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings Structures and the Environment)
These qualifications are approved on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCP). The QCF is a new government framework which regulates all vocational qualifications to ensure they are structured and titled consistently and quality assured Summit Skills has developed the new Diploma qualification with the awarding bodies.
Features of this book
- Understanding the principles of planning and selection for the installation of electrotechnical equipment and systems in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understanding principles, practices and legislation for the inspection, testing, commissioning and certification of electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understanding the principles, practices and legislation for diagnosing and correcting electrical faults in electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understanding the electrical principles with the design, building, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems