⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the book
Edition: First published 2010
Authors: Jane Hiscock, Frances Lovell
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
A career in beauty therapy offers you the opportunity to tailor a job most suited to your personal circumstances or passion, whether that be traversing, working in a spa, working for yourself or specializing in one particular field, such as make-up design. With a Level 2 (NVO) Diploma and SVO in Beauty Therapy, you have a firm
The new Level 2 (NVO) Diploma and SVO in Beauty Therapy has been designed to enhance the career path of those wishing to have an all-round qualification, or provide routes for those wishing to specialize in a make-up route.
Fully updated to reflect the latest Beauty Therapy standards from Habia, this new edition of the best-selling Candidate Handbook is an essential companion for anyone working towards the Level 2 qualification with any awarding body (such as VTCT,City and Guilds, Edexcel or SQA).
This handbook offers you:
• full coverage of all mandatory units and four of the five optional units • the best support for your course from a well-known and experienced author team with years of experience in teaching and practising Beauty Therapy
• Getting ready for assessment guidance and tips to help you to prepare for assessment
• For your portfolio activities that provide opportunities for you to generate evidence for your portfolio
• Salon Life feature pages which give a clear connection between theory and the real working environment through the use of real-life examples
• a magazine-style page design packed with glossy new step-by-step photos to really inspire you.
The workplace environment
G20 Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
G18 Promote additional services or products to clients
G8 Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
G4 Fulfil salon reception duties
You and the skin
Related anatomy and physiology
B4 Provide facial skin care treatment
B5 Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and lashes
B8 & B9 Provide make-up services and instruct clients in the use and application of skin care products and make-up
B6 Carry out waxing services
N2 & N3 Provide manicure and pedicure services
B10 Enhance appearance using skin camouflage
S1 Assist with spa operations
There are no reviews for this product.