⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Endorsed by City & Guilds as a quality resource supporting their new qualifications, this textbook is focused on the practical skills needed for your course.
you work through your Apprenticeship and prepare for your end point assessment.
- Inspires you with photographs and illustrations of the latest styles and techniques;
- Helps prepare you for the synoptic assessments with Test Your Knowledge questions and Practical Assignments at the end of each chapter, designed to test knowledge and understanding and help you to refine your practical skills;
- Identifies opportunities for you to improve Maths and English skills throughout the course;
- Provides industry know-how as the author shares her knowledge and experience with Handy Hints and suggests helpful activities throughout;
- Inspires you to be the best you can be with Industry Insight profiles of successful hair professionals for every chapter;
- Covers all mandatory units, plus the 'Perming hair' optional unit, with the two further optional units available online:
- Hair relaxing treatments and techniques.
- Hair extension services.
- Picture credits
- About the author
- How to use this textbook
- Chapter 1 The hairdressing professional in the workplace
- Chapter 2 Consultation
- Chapter 3 Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Chapter 4 Cut hair using a variety of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Chapter 5 Cut hair using barbering techniques to create a variety of looks
- Chapter 6 Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to achieve a variety of looks
- Chapter 7 Style and finish men 's hair
- Chapter 8 Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Chapter 9 Cut facial hair into shape
- Chapter 10 Provide shaving services
- Chapter 11 Perming hair (optional unit)
- Chapter 12 Hair Relaxing Treatments and Techniques (optional unit)
- Chapter 13 Hair Extension Services (optional unit)