⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the book:
Size: 131 Mb;
Carpentry and Joinery NVQ/SVQ and CAA Diploma Level 1 brings Heinemann’s practical and highly visual approach to Level 1 learning. This easy-to-use book is tailor made to match the CAA Diploma specification, giving you the underpinning knowledge you need to succeed.
The handbook offers you:
• material written by Carillion’s team of expert tutors and trainers so you can be confident you have the best support for your course;
• full alignment to the CAA Diploma specification, covering all the content and structured according to the learning outcomes;
• handy feature boxes to help you gather evidence in preparation for assessment and prepare for your synoptic practical assignment;
• multiple choice tests for each unit to help you prepare for your knowledge test;
• a ‘Working Life’ feature providing a clear connection between theory and the real working environment
• ideal support for learners in Scotland working towards TAPs;
How Mis book can help you
1001 Safe working practices in construction
1002 Information, quantities and communicating with others
1003 Building methods and construction technology
1004 Produce basic woodworking joints 135
1005 Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools 175
1006 Maintain and use carpentry and joinery power tools