⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the Level 1 Carpentry and Joinery book:
Pages: 276 pages;
Size: 132 MB;
Publisher: The City & Guilds
Written by Martin Burfield, Colin Fearn;
First edition 2013;
Reprinted in 2019;
This textbook is the essential resource for any learner taking their first steps to a career in carpentry and joinery. Written in line with the City & Guilds qualification specifications and assessment criteria, as well as the NOS, this resource provides the learner with all the information required to achieve the qualification and succeed in
This resource contains a number of learning features including:
- case studies, learner activities, industry tips and 'test your knowledge' questions;
- technical illustrations and step-by-step photographs;
- illustrated trade dictionary 'Our House' 3D modelling electronic or paper activities.
With this book, learners can follow the construction of a building from its foundations to its final completion,
acquiring important practical skills along the way. It is a must-have purchase for any learner undertaking an apprenticeship, NVQ or Level 1 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery.
- Foreword by Craig Phillips
- About the authors
- How to use this textbook
- Trade dictionary
- Chapter 1 Unit 201: Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Chapter 2 Unit 202: Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Chapter 3 Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools
- Chapter 4 Prepare and use carpentry and joinery portable power tools
- Chapter 5 Produce woodworking joints
- Test your knowledge answers
- Picture credits
There are no reviews for this product.