⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the book
Authors: Leo Palladino, Martin Green
Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
This revised 7th edition of the bestselling textbook, Hairdressing and Barbering:
The Official Guide to Level2, contains everything you need to succeed in your Level 2 qualification.
Features and benefits:
- Endorsed by awarding organization VTCT.
- Clear learning objectives at the start of each chapter encourage independent research and learning.
- Packed full of colourful step-by-step photographs to highlight key techniques.
Multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter help prepare for assessment.
- Top tips, health and safety, best practice and activity boxes help further understanding and knowledge.
- Glossary at the back of the book provides explanation of all key words.
Written in an engaging style, this edition combines the latest industry expertise with practical advice and information that will continue to inform and inspire the qualified hairdressers and barbers of tomorrow.
Part 1: GENERIC SALON SKILLS.
1. Health and Safety.
2. Professional Development.
3. Professional Client Care.
5. Promote Services and Products.
Part 2: TECHNICAL SERVICES.
6. Consultation and Advice.
7. Shampooing and Conditioning Hair.
8. Style and Finish Hair.
9. Men's Styling and Finishing.
10. Setting and Dressing Hair.
11. Adding and Extending Hair.
12. Cutting Hair.
13. Cutting Men's Hair.
14. Trimming Beards, Mustaches and Sideburns.
15. Basic Hair Patterns and Designs.
16. Coloring Hair.
17. Perming and Neutralizing Hair.
APPENDIX 1: Health and Safety Legislation.
APPENDIX 2: Infections, Accidents and Emergencies.
APPENDIX 3: Environmental and sustainable working practices
Useful Addresses and Websites.