⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
Publisher: Certsure LLP
Author (s): Stuart Somerville, Stuart Callan and Peter Gordon, Stuart Somerville, Chris Long.
Size: 134 Mb
Part 1 of this 2-part Guide deals with matters related to:
• Legislation - the regulations that we must work to in order to maintain safety and how they interact with one another.
• Combustion - from technical fundamentals through to measuring the combustion process.
• Flueing & ventilation - flueing &ventilation types and their configurations through to routing and termination/ communication
• Gas pipework - from materials used through to routing jointing, protection and sizing.
• Tightness testing & direct purging - the procedures for testing and commissioning new and existing gas pipework.
...and much more besides.
Chapter 1. Gas Safety Legislation
Chapter 2. Gas Emergency
Chapter 3. Combustion & Combustion Performance Analysis
Chapter 4. Ventilation
Chapter 5. Pipework
Chapter 6. Tightness Testing & Purging
Chapter 7. Checking & Setting Regulators
Chapter 8. Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure
Chapter 9. Gas Rate & Heat Input
Chapter 10. Safety Devices & Controls
Chapter 11. Flueing/Chimney Standards
Chapter 12. Re-Establishing Gas Supplies
Chapter 13. Labels & Notices
Glossary & SI Units