⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
- Unit 1 Preparing to work as a home-based childcare
- Chapter 1 Understand current legislation and regulation in relation to home-based childcare
- Chapter 2 Understand how to establish a safe and healthy home -based childcare environment
- Chapter 3 Understand how to support the safeguarding and welfare of children
- Chapter 4 Understand how to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Chapter 5 Understand how day-to-day care routines promote children's well-being
- Chapter 6 Understand how to work in partnership to support children's outcomes
- Chapter 7 Understand children's learning and behavior ill relation to sequence, rate and stage of development
- Chapter 8 Understand the value of play in promoting children's leaning and development
- Chapter 9 Understand the role of observation in promoting children's leaning and development
- Unit 2 Preparing to set up a home-based childcare business
- Chapter 10 Understand how to lead and manage a home-based childcare setting
- Chapter 11 Understand how to comply with financial and taxation requirements when setting up a home-based childcare service
- Chapter 12 Understand how to create a business plan
- Chapter 13 Understand how to register with the appropriate regulatory body
- Common dietary habits