⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About BTEC National Sport Development, Coaching and Fitness
Size: 262 Mb;
Written by Jennifer Stafford-Brown, Simon Rea;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
BTEC National Sport (1-Jcvelopmcnt, Coaching and Fitness) for the Edexcel examination boards is a subject that helps to prepare you for work in the sports industry or for higher education within the fields olsporl science and sport.
BTEC Level 3 National Sport: Development, Coaching & Fitness Second Edition is a comprehensive textbook that covers all mandatory units in the BTEC National Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness) qualifications that include:
- National Certificate in Sport;
- National Subsidiary Diploma in Sport;
- National Diploma in Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness);
- National Extended Diploma in Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness).
As well as all mandatory units. BTEC Levef 3 Nattonaf Sport: Development, Coaching & Fitness Second Edition contains many of' the more popular optional units t you can take.
The BTEC National Sports and BTEC National Sport (Development. Coaching and Fitness) qualifications are all assessed through coursework. You will be given assignments that cover all of the grading criteria for each unit that you are studying.
BTEC Level 3 National Sport: Development, Coaching Er Fitness Second Edition ix written in a clear highly readable way that wil help you to understand and learn about Sport and prepare you and provide information for your assessments in this course.
- Principles of Anatomy & Physiology in Sport
- The Physiology of Fitness
- Assessing Risk in Sport
- Fitness Training & Programming
- Sports Coaching
- Sports Development
- Fitness Testing for Sport & Exercise
- Practical Team & Individual Sports
- Talent Identification &
- Sport & Exercise
- Outdoor & Adventurous Activities
- Sports Nutrition
- Current Issues in Sport
- Leadership in Sport
- Exercise. Health and Lifestyle
- Instructing Physical Activity & Exercise
- Exercise for Specific Groups
- Psychology for Sports Performance
- Sports Injuries
- Analysis of Sports Performance
- Talent Identification & Development in Sport
- Sport & Exercise Massage
- Rules, Regulations & Officiating in Sport
- Organizing Sports Events
- Physical Education & the Care of Children & Young People
- Sport as a Business
- Work Experience in Sport
- Sports Facilities & Operational Management
- Sports Legacy Development
- Profiling Sports Performance
- Research Investigation in Sport & Exercise Science
- Laboratory and Experimental Methods in Sport & Exercise Sciences
There are no reviews for this product.