⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the Advanced Early Years Educator for the Foundation Degrees book:
Imprint: Pearson Education Limited;
Editors: Iain Macleod-Brudenell Janet Kay;
Size: 118 MB;
First published 2008;
This new edition of our popular book has been updated to cover recent developments in policy and practice relevant to students and practitioners in Early Years contexts. The book continues to provide a sound basis for
promoting understanding of key Early Years issues for Foundation Degree students and others at Levels 4 and 5 and on degree courses in Early Years.
The contents, however, are also of interest for those in practice who may not be studying formally but who wish to be well informed about issues in Early Years contexts and services and who want to develop their own ability to analyse and reflect on these issues. Foundation Degrees in Early Years aim to equip students with a combination of the technical abilities, academic knowledge and transferable skills that employers in the Early Years sector require. Many practitioners on Foundation Degrees and other courses will already have a range of rich and varied experiences of working with children and families, although students may be beginning academic study from different starting points.
This new edition will focus on aiding you to fully recognise your existing academic and practice skills, to further develop these skills, and to extend your knowledge and understanding of many of the key issues within Early Years settings and services.
- Chapter 1 Study skills
- Chapter 2 Traditions and trends in Early Years education and care
- Chapter 3 The reflective practitioner
- Chapter 4 Physical development from birth to 16 years
- Chapter 5 Emotional and social well-being
- Chapter 6 Learning and cognitive development
- Chapter 7 Communication and language development
- Chapter 8 Playing
- Chapter 9 Supporting children's healthy development
- Chapter 10 Parenting and parent partnership
- Chapter 11 Developing strategies for supporting learning: Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1
- Chapter 12 Observation
- Chapter 13 Evaluating Early Years policy and legislation
- Chapter 14 Safeguarding children
- Chapter 15 Leading and working in multi-professional teams
- Chapter 16 Research methods