⭐️Opens in any PDF file viewer
⭐️Ability to highlight, select, edit, save and print
⭐️Built-in search for words
How to download
To download the book in PDF format, register on this site, pay through the form of payment using a PayPal account or without a PayPal account - by paying by card in the form of PayPal.
After payment - return to the "Personal Account" - section "Downloads" on the site, where your PDF book will be available for download.
If for some reason you have difficulties with this process - send us a message and we will send your PDF book to your email.
About the Access to Building Services Engineering book:
First published in 2012.
Pages: 359 pages;
Size: 80 Mb;
Written by Diane Canwell. Peter Marini. Neil McManus. Chris Palme. on Sutherland;
Imprint: Oxford University Press;
The only student book available for the City and Guilds (2000), EAL and ABC Level 1 Certificate and Level 2 Diploma in Access to Building Services Engineering.
Written by industry experts, this highly visual full-colour coursebook gives your students the support and guidance they need to achieve the certificate diploma. Mapped to the new OCF qualifications, this book covers all the units of the certificate and diploma so you can be sure of let and accurate coverage.
Written in simple, concise language, the core content, activities and insider tips cover each of the following areas:
- Introduction to Building Services Engineering;
- Safe working practices;
- Environmental protection measures;
- Roles, responsibilities and procedures;
- Scientific principles within mechanical services engineering;
- Refrigeration and air conditioning (RAC) operations;
- Electrical installation operations;
- Heating and ventilating operations;
- Plumbing operations.
The student book is teamed with exciting VLE content to motivate and inspire students and provide additional support for tutors.
Access to Building Services Engineering VLE.
The essential book for any Access to Building Services Engineering student.
- Introduction to Building Services Engineering
- Safe working practices
- Environmental protection measures
- Scientific principles
- Roles, responsibilities and procedures
- Refrigeration and o r conditioning
- Electrical installation operations
- Heating and ventilation operations
- Plumbing operations